Maternity ward User Group
Intro
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
45 members

Intro

I almost feel like we don't need to do much of an intro with the group so far, since we've all communicated in the other group so much.  I am Anita, 34 in the Seattle, WA area. I was just married for the first time in August and am now expecting my first child. I am due July 10th and should find out the sex in the next couple weeks. Over the years, I have raised both twin boys and twin girls for several years at different points of their lives. Excited to be on the journey since I have always wanted to have kids, but having issue after issue which is making it difficult. This site has been my saving grace. I feel like with everything going difficult as it is, it's always something else and don't want to bother friends or family with it. Glad you ladies are here. My other family.
emmajojo joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 25
Flickan has surgery scheduled for C... Comment
Sep 18
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Love my kids Comment
Sep 15