I almost feel like we don't need to do much of an intro with the group so far, since we've all communicated in the other group so much.  I am Anita, 34 in the Seattle, WA area. I was just married for the first time in August and am now expecting my first child. I am due July 10th and should find out the sex in the next couple weeks. Over the years, I have raised both twin boys and twin girls for several years at different points of their lives. Excited to be on the journey since I have always wanted to have kids, but having issue after issue which is making it difficult. This site has been my saving grace. I feel like with everything going difficult as it is, it's always something else and don't want to bother friends or family with it. Glad you ladies are here. My other family.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
NimdaAilil why? Comment
Nov 18
dcsteed Oak is 10 weeks old today. ... Comment
Nov 01
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 I lost 41 pounds! I'm now 1... Comment
Sep 23