Just wanted to share :)
I had my post partum check up today. All is good and I'm healing up well. The part that I'm excited about though is that I am down 25lbs in 7 weeks! Only 10 more pounds to go! I'm a happy girl :)
Congrats!
That's great! Breastfeeding helps alot with weight loss too. I'm 4 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, but i have noticed my shape has entirely changed. I  may weigh nearly what i used to, but my pre-pregnancy jeans don't fit the same around the waist. Extra padding on the hips and belly!!
Thanks ladies :) My body never went back after the first baby. I blame it on having a c-section. I'll be happy if it goes back to close to where it was after baby number two.
Tomorrow, I felt the same way when I had my second and then I lost so much weight I weighed less than I did before I even got pregnant with my first. I wasn't able to breastfeed with my first and I did with me second. I also was a lot more careful with my weight gain with my second. Glad you're feeling better, losing weight, and were given a clean bill of health!
This is awesome news! I'm actually down past post by a few but still have a belly lol.
I went from being a size 0 to a size 5 and im actuality really happy about it I know my jeans arent going to fit me anymore bc my hips are wider but thats ok..I appreciate my new body...but on the other hand my body is still out of whack from the labor like now my joints are still sore and it feels like my fingers are swelling :(
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.