Maternity ward User Group
My son is making fun of me! lil brat lol
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members

So its just me and my son at home tonight. Everyone else is gone til morning sometime. I managed to cook an awesome dinner by dialing a very wonderful number ( dominos pizza lol) and my son and I had dinner and a movie. As they evening went on I wanted ice cream so went to get son ( with his help because as you all know I'm a gimp ).. went back to the living room and went to get out of my wheel chair to the sofa to stretch out...as I was doing so the babies kicked really hard in anticipation for their ice cream fix and I farted.... yes farted.. it was nasty,  loud and clearedmy son and the dog out of the room leaving me laughing so hard I peed myself... so now my son won't stop making fun of e asking if I need diapers! What a brat lol.. I can't believe I embarrassed myself in front of my son like that. I've never been called a ' peeing fart monster' before.. kids... gotta love em!
Lol cute story made me giggle! Thats a story for the books!
LOL...will probably be one of those stories he tells his siblings over n over again.
I love that story !!! The other day my mom came into my room and she freaked me out and I farted bc she scared me lol but my story is no where near how awesome as yours lol
Thank you guys lol he's still calling me that today.. every time I go to get up he ask if I'm gonna fart!
Love it... Best part of pregnancy is the extra gas and the poor bladder control lol
mswalker82 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
Jul 21
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant again! Franco is j... Comment
Jul 20