Now it's funny
I've been babysitting my nephew all day. My son and I decided to make marshmallow bunnies and chicks. As I was cleaning up afterwards my son says to me quite worried "what's wrong with Travis?" I look at my nephew and he had somehow snuck a bottle of food color and had it all up and down his legs. It looked like tattoos. And he had also gotten in ALL OVER MY LEATHER CHAIR!!!!!! I was so furious I had to turn around for a minute and then call my mom over to help me. She of course thought it was so cute and funny which made me more furious. Now that I've calmed down a bit it is pretty funny.
Lol that is funny. I would have been mad too. But its funny... what color did he get?
An artist in the making.
Blue and red
How do you make the bunny and chicks? Sounds like a fun project for me ans the 3 year old :)
Google homemade marshmallows. It's really easy. Just spread it out on a making sheet to set up and cut it out with whatever cookie cutters you want. Add a few drops of food coloring to the sugar and then roll the marshmallow in it. Making the marshmallow is really messy so it's best to do that part without kid help. It does sound like a lot of work but it actually is really easy
I soo want to make thoses now !! They sound amazing
I'm not much of a marshmallow person as it is but they're so much better than the store bought.
And the kids have a blast making them
My.10 year old thought it was dumb until I showed him and done them... lol he loved it and want to do more.... pre teens geez
No kidding!!! I have an 11 yr old. He had a blast but he tried to pretend like he wasn't
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant with baby #4 and s... Comment
Apr 26
dcsteed 6 months old, what the heck... Comment
Feb 23
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 commented on renae176's status
Feb 21