Maternity ward User Group
Stay at home mom or work?
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stay at home mom or work?

For those who are stay at home moms or moms to be, are you planning on getting a job after baby is born?

For me, I really want a job because I'm tired of staying home and I need friends lol. I've been looking for a optometric technician job ever since moving to San Diego, but I was never successful (cuz I don't speak spanish ugh). Hopefully I can find a great daycare or babysitter though.
4 Comments
Blank
4268628_tn?1375044776
I miss working. We were going to start a business before we got pregnant. With my complications, we haven't been able to move forward on the plan. Hopefully after baby is born I can continue on. I'm trying to do a few freelance jobs in the meantime. I'm in marketing.
Blank
4437866_tn?1388123224
I plan on working. Single mom. Was going to be a stay at home mom until they husband cheated
Blank
I'm a sahm, I miss adults tho as my kids are 3 , 1 and 6 weeks... However for us it'll cost more for daycare then what is make plus my husband does his own locksmith business and never know what days or hours he will work... We are blessed that if we need help with bills or rent his mom helps us.. I had bad things happen as a kid and refuse to send my lil ones to a baby sitter, however his mom does pay for our 3 yr old to go to preschool 3 days a week from 8:30-12:30 and its a church school where I know a few of the teachers otherwise it would've been a absolute NO ... I WILL look for work when the 6 week old starts kindergarten lol
Blank
I will work as long as I can then take  my six weeks off then back to work. I could never afford to be a stay at home mom. But I love my job too.
Blank
Recent Activity
4268628_tn?1375044776
Blank
Flickan has surgery scheduled for C... Comment
Sep 18
Blank
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Love my kids Comment
Sep 15
4591205_tn?1410608774
Blank
BarbieAnn85 found out the day after my ... Comment