Stay at home mom or work?
For those who are stay at home moms or moms to be, are you planning on getting a job after baby is born?

For me, I really want a job because I'm tired of staying home and I need friends lol. I've been looking for a optometric technician job ever since moving to San Diego, but I was never successful (cuz I don't speak spanish ugh). Hopefully I can find a great daycare or babysitter though.
I miss working. We were going to start a business before we got pregnant. With my complications, we haven't been able to move forward on the plan. Hopefully after baby is born I can continue on. I'm trying to do a few freelance jobs in the meantime. I'm in marketing.
I plan on working. Single mom. Was going to be a stay at home mom until they husband cheated
I'm a sahm, I miss adults tho as my kids are 3 , 1 and 6 weeks... However for us it'll cost more for daycare then what is make plus my husband does his own locksmith business and never know what days or hours he will work... We are blessed that if we need help with bills or rent his mom helps us.. I had bad things happen as a kid and refuse to send my lil ones to a baby sitter, however his mom does pay for our 3 yr old to go to preschool 3 days a week from 8:30-12:30 and its a church school where I know a few of the teachers otherwise it would've been a absolute NO ... I WILL look for work when the 6 week old starts kindergarten lol
I will work as long as I can then take  my six weeks off then back to work. I could never afford to be a stay at home mom. But I love my job too.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.