Maternity ward User Group
TMI warning
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
40 members

TMI warning

I have a doctors appointment in the morning so it will be asked there as well. But I wanted to get your opinions as well.

I have been drinking tons of water these days. To the point I p every 30 min with full force. Since yesterday every time I p its very cloudy and bright yellow. It doesn't hurt or burn. No discomfort of any kind. But with as much water as I've been drinking my p should be pretty much clear.. why would it be so cloudy and yellow? I'm taking a few things as my Dr told me to. Low dose prednisone due to mono. My prenatal s,  folic acid, iron pills and a stool softener to prevent further rabbit poop issues...  but been taking all these since there start of my pregnancy.the steroid I started a week ago and took my last pill yesterday. What could this be?

Oh and I think I figured out why kids love water balloons... every time I have to p my kids get very kick happy with my bladder lol
I'd say its from the vitamins but yeah if it just started happening that's odd. Mines more yellow in the beginning of the day but by the end almost completely colorless.
Lol water balloon joke! The steroids how long have u been on those? I know my prenatals change my urine. Maybe u are about to get an infection or something
Maybe.. I'll have it figured out tomorrow. Since posting this I've been having hooting pains on my lower belly that don't last long. Not sure if it stretching or what but grrr!

I've been on the steroids for 5 days.
Mines always yellow anymore. Even by the end of the day. Not sure. I haven't taken prenatals in a couple months due to making me sick. Doc was ok with it too. So I am not sure what it is.
I'm so anal about taking my prenates lol if I miss a day I freak out. I was chatting with my grandmother about when she was pregnant... I don't know how they did it! No prenates, no ultrasound and not hearing baby heart beat with a Doppler! And no one allowed inthe room for birth other than Dr! So much has changed in 53 years ... and for uti they treated with trust cranberry juice! I do too. Anti biotics always give me yeast issues. Just thought ID share. I'm so thankful we have dopplers and ultrasound and such now.... and I've asked her because I was a smoker at the start of their pregnancy. She said it was common for women to smoke during labor! Today's Dr would freak out. And babies came out normal... but then again like everything else.. cigs have changed since then too. Sorry for rambling.
Im trying to be good and drink lots of water been slacking :(
For uti cranberry helps with the pain and flushing. baking soda will help kill the bacteria. It is amazing how things changed. They let my mom go 6 weeks late with me cuz they thought I was twins...I wasn't. Just liked a lot of space.
6 weeks? OMG poor mommy! My Dr went good today. Finally gained 2 lbs! But told I'm only allowed to gain 15 thru out then rest! How is that possible. I thought it was more due to them fact I'm not over weight nd holding twins... hope I can stay within limits.. I'm already below my pre prego weight. But I do indeed have a uti. He Gave me a pill to take to prevent yeast and gave me anti biotics... I don't want them! Is it me or does this happen to others? Walk into them Dr and always walk out with a prescription for something? Also told him I will no longer take my iron pills because I looked at my vitamins closer and they already have them daily amount and was told by their pharmasist that the folic acid had iron in it. Dr readcloser and said I was right amdnot to take them... I feel I'm doing his job! Lol man I need to be a Dr!
How do you use the baking soda? I've never heard of doing that?
I would have to look online again, but you mix about a teaspoon in a small glass of water. Then you drink it. I had a uti before getting pregnant and used it and cranberry juice to get rid of it. Ended up in the er about 4 days later and no sign of uti. Google home remedies for uti. Look for one that talks about baking soda.
katngary143 can't believe my marshmallo... Comment
Apr 07
katngary143 commented on thirdtimemum's status
Apr 07
thirdtimemum We just celebrated Bailey's... Comment
Apr 06