Uti?
I've never had one before but I think I could. It came on suddenly and I keep feeling worse. I really don't want to go to the ER but as horrie as I'm feeling I'm not sure I want to wait til Monday either.
Here are my symptoms...
Feeling like I have to pee but I can't
Pain in my low back especially when I do pee
Chills
Headache
You can try the home remedy first. Drink a teaspoon of baking soda in 8oz of water. Once this morning and once tonight. Also drink cranberry juice. The baking soda should kill the infection and the cranberry juice should help the pain. Up your water intake as well over the next couple days. The baking soda is high in sodium so you'll have to flush that. It cured the uti I had last summer.
I never even have heard of that but ill definitely try that. Im so uncomfortable today.
I agree! It works
Uti suck !!! Lol cant believe that and yeast infections are so common during ppregnancy whole foods might have some good organic over the counter meds that your doctor would recommend. .flickan u r soo wise with your advice and home remedies...I feel so unprepared being a new mom
Is there an urgent care you can go to? With back pain it is possible its turning into a kidney infection. Drink as much as you can, cranberry juice is good for it, and even if it hurts pee when you feel like you need to because holding it in can make it worst.
I only learned about it due to getting a uti and having no insurance. Gotta love Google.
Are you feeling any better?
I feel a lot better. I took a bunch of cranberry capsules.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.