Maternity ward User Group
annoyed and need help
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members

annoyed and need help

My Dr and hospital are beyond pissing me off. I've been in 3 times since Thursday due to pain. Ivebeen getting this horrible cramping pulling feeling from my navel and above shooting acroos to my sides.said it was due to irritable uterus brought on by dehydration... been drinking tons of water to find no relief. Been on bed rest to no relief. My pains are not being picked up on monitors. And they are now saying growing pains. the pains come every 5 min and last about 2 min.. I'm at my wits ends right now. It get to the point I'm in tears due to pain. Nothing is helping.. what else could it be?
I don't have a clue. Sorry.
I'm not sure.  I have had contractions and pains. They said the same thing to me though. So I understand the frustration. Try solan pas on the small of your back or tiger balm or icy hot. It may or may not help. I've gotten to the point where I will try anything. Another thing to try I learned from another forum is lay on your back for 30 min after eating breakfast. No more than that. And 45 min after dinner. You should be able to feel baby move at least 4 or 5 times. If not, it is a possibility that there is a blockage in the cord.  Let me know what and if you find out.
Thank you so much. I will try anything. I'm so annoyed I'm actually being a total B to them drs lol.
Never heard of a blockage in there cords tho... is that serious?
Stupid website wouldn't let me post from there what was said to me. Just managed to send you a private message with what was said. Hope it helps.
OK. I went to a brand new hospital then called my Dr back just to say I told you so!.
Its nothing major but something that need to be monitored as I continue to get bigger. What was causing all the pain and "contractions" was due to a torn ligament that supports my uterus. It got torn most likely during the car reck I was involved in not long ago. All it took was a simple ultrasound and exray to figure it out... how hard is it to order such test? Let's just say I won't be going back to my Dr. That's 2 Dr this pregnancy that have been completely lazy! Sad thing is he was so amazing when I gave birth to my son... kinda dissapointing.
That sounds quite painful. Anything they can do to help it while you're pregnant?
Pain pills that I refuse to take and resting. No lifting anything over 10 lbs. Heating pad and warm baths. That's about it. I just now bought a maternity support thingy ( holy cow expensive! ) but I am feeling a little better now. :-)
So glad you got answers...
LiliaMH uploaded a new photo
Aug 28
mswalker82 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
Jul 21