Maternity ward User Group
confused
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
43 members

confused

I took two different types of pregnancy test, two of each at the same time one came out positive nd the other came out negative. So a lil later I did the same thing nd the same answers came up I really don't know what to do! Should I take another kind to see if it happens again I don't know I am confused!! Any optios?
I'm gonna say that the hormone level in your urine isn't very high and that by the time you take the second test its even lower and that's why its coming up negative.  Try peeing in a cup and dipping both tests in the urine I'd you want to retest but I'm gonna say you're most likely pregnant :)
I agree. The other option is to go into the doctors or a clinic for a blood test which will confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Also one type of test might be more sensitive..it should say on the box.
I used the cheap brand.. cvs pregnancy test work well. Walmart equate test work well. I always tinkled in a cup because I never liked the thought of putting my hand down there while I went p bit I'm weird lol. That and when you go in a cup it allows you to do more than one test at a time. Try to use first morning because they hormones are stronger. Good luck I hope you are!
Thank u ladies soo much for ur help
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant again! Franco is j... Comment
Jul 20
maggiemagpie joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 13