did you know.....
Well you know that we aren't supposed to eat anything unpasteurized, right? Well you can take one thing off that list. Honey. When they say its pasteurized, its really not. They can't heat up honey without changing its properties.My allergies are HORRIBLE right now ans can barely breath due to them. I can take flonase, but it only helps a little bit. Just thought id share since i was looking into pregnancy safe allergy relief.
honey is yummy! Its one of those things that never expire. ( got honey farmers in family ). Thanks for sharing flickan. I never even thought about that as being a no no for pregnancy. Thank god its not.
Honey works wonders! That's what I always do for my allergies too. The first no no food I had after I had my baby was sushi. It's so hard to eat for two when you can't eat anything!!!
Oo sushi...that sound so Good right now.
yeah when i have the baby i want sushi a big bloody steak and a bloody mary lol
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.