Maternity ward User Group
girls help me out please bc im going crazy
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
43 members

So I know this will be way to tmi but I need advice sorry just to warn u ...so yesterday I got up and was just walking around and I felt some discharge well I took a napkin to whipe and this discharge looked like cottage cheese so I know its a yeast infection but all last night I couldn't sleep at all its uncomfortable but its not burning and im not in pain but my mind def wont shut off I got no sleep last night tomo im thinking about going to the doctors but as for right now I just want to sleep but I cant it suckkksss
Eat yogurt , it helps with the yeast, and rest rest rest
Plain yogurt and stay away from sugar! It makes it worse for me. Lots of water and rest
Ok ya plain yogurt I heard that you can put it on your coochie also to help with the burning bc I guess the yogurt I need to get has to have live nutrients or something. ...im not to crazy about taking antibiotics or putting any creams inside of me so I hope my doctor doesnt tell me that :( and I have been sleeping since I got next to nothing last night im so happy my husband isnt here bc I would feel so bad blowing up on him im just cranky preggers today
Awww poor thing. There is a pill you can take tho I forgot the name. It a one dose treatment. You may have to use creams tho. Better than suffering. My Dr said I could use the one day monitate and it is a little egg looking thing. I didn't get any discharge from it leaking. 2 days after it was put in nothing but total bliss. the creams seem to make me burn a ton more than the infection itself.
Your doctor will prescribe you cream. I had a yeast infection at 8 months with my daughter it sucked!
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
Jul 21
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant again! Franco is j... Comment
Jul 20
maggiemagpie joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 13