girls help me out please bc im going crazy
So I know this will be way to tmi but I need advice sorry just to warn u ...so yesterday I got up and was just walking around and I felt some discharge well I took a napkin to whipe and this discharge looked like cottage cheese so I know its a yeast infection but all last night I couldn't sleep at all its uncomfortable but its not burning and im not in pain but my mind def wont shut off I got no sleep last night tomo im thinking about going to the doctors but as for right now I just want to sleep but I cant it suckkksss
Eat yogurt , it helps with the yeast, and rest rest rest
Plain yogurt and stay away from sugar! It makes it worse for me. Lots of water and rest
Ok ya plain yogurt I heard that you can put it on your coochie also to help with the burning bc I guess the yogurt I need to get has to have live nutrients or something. ...im not to crazy about taking antibiotics or putting any creams inside of me so I hope my doctor doesnt tell me that :( and I have been sleeping since I got next to nothing last night im so happy my husband isnt here bc I would feel so bad blowing up on him im just cranky preggers today
Awww poor thing. There is a pill you can take tho I forgot the name. It a one dose treatment. You may have to use creams tho. Better than suffering. My Dr said I could use the one day monitate and it is a little egg looking thing. I didn't get any discharge from it leaking. 2 days after it was put in nothing but total bliss. the creams seem to make me burn a ton more than the infection itself.
Your doctor will prescribe you cream. I had a yeast infection at 8 months with my daughter it sucked!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.