Maternity ward User Group
help me please (tmi)
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members

help me please (tmi)

I'm so embarrassed to ask this but I've done all I could and about to tell my Dr to stick it...I've been so constipated for their past 5 days its starting to hurt to sit down! He has me taking 100 mg of Docusate sodium once a day.. been taking that when they constipation started about 2 months ago.. I've tried prunes and the juice.. tried Metamucil... coffee.. greasy food.. I just don't know what else to do.. I went to them bathroom and tried not to but I ended up staining a little too hard but nothing. I could feel it there and its trying but nothing.. please help. I really don't want to run to the er for this.
Increase your fibers, also a warm bath can start moving your digestive track, if your on iron make sure you increase fiber thru out the rest of your pregnancy.. fiber one cereal bars and cereal are great, also add green veggies lettuce and such
Milk of magnesium trustttt me ! I didnt go for 3 weeks in the beg of my pregnancy I wanted to cry. The fruits water my nurse was telling me ro consume were NOT working. I called and  demanded something that would make me go in 24hrs& she tils me milk of magnesium & I was finally relieved...literally lol
After u take that & go finally go then do what 3girls0boys is saying. The cereal thats high in fiberdeff keeps ur bowels regular & activia yogurt (: goos luck
I will thank you soich ladies.
My dr told me to use miralax, but I don't do it like I should. Were you hoping for girls or boys?
It really doesn't matter to me what I have as long as they are happy and healthy. Would have minded girls tho lol
Flickan has surgery scheduled for C... Comment
Sep 18
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Love my kids Comment
Sep 15
BarbieAnn85 found out the day after my ... Comment
Sep 13