Maternity ward User Group
middle name
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
45 members

middle name

So I want to name my little girl Ellianna but my hubby and I can't agree on the middle name.  I want Elaine for my mom..but he doesn't like it together so what do you guys think of Ellianna Elaine?
Have you tried the stair test???? Stand at the bottom of stairs and yell out first, middle, and last name repeatedly. If it rolls, it works. And I like it next to what my sil named my nieces middle name....her name is Lana Marlene Rose.
That does sound cute together. How about Elaine Rose? Ellianna is another form of Elaine from what my grandmother just said so Rose could work for both. Rose was my grandmothers idea.
I came soooooo close to naming my daughter Elliana Elaine. Elaine is my mom's middle name. She has a long last name though so I decided it would be better for her to have a shorter middle name so her name is Elliana Hope.
That's crazy!  I want Elaine because it is my mom's middle name. Our last name is short..Fox..so I think I am going with Elaine!
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Blessed Comment
Aug 20
My Princess Elena
Jul 18 by New Mommy 2 Be 2007
Praying for another Daughter
Jul 07 by New Mommy 2 Be 2007