Maternity ward User Group
mixed emotions
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mixed emotions

It appears as tho I am miscarrying an 8 week fetus. I'm feeling bad because I'm thankful not to have another butt to diaper or mouth to feed. I mean don't get me wrong if it would have stuck I would've diapered it and fed it and loved it but I've put myself thru almost 3 years of pregnancy and have a toddler who relies on my help with 95% of her needs and a 6 month old who needs 100% of me and a 4 year old who is feeling left out because the little ones need so much and she can do 70% for herself. So I'm sad because I'm glad not sure that makes since but I'm over the top emotional right now. Blah thanks for the vent space
6 Comments
Blank
That makes perfect sense. I'm sure your hormones are all over the place as well. It's ok to feel everything you are feeling.
Blank
4437866_tn?1388123224
Its OK to.feel a mixture of emotions. I'm sorry for your loss tho. Its still a painful thing to go thru regardless .. here for you if you wanna talk.
Blank
4268628_tn?1375044776
Im sorry :( what a trying time for you. Sending strength and peace.
Blank
4484425_tn?1384231934
Its okay. Don't feel bad about how you feel. Its completely understandable how you are feeling. If I were to get pregnant now and miscarried I think I'd probably feel the same, sad but releaved.
Blank
4437866_tn?1388123224
How are you doing? Feeling alright today?
Blank
Blah, its been awhile so I'm sorry I didn't respond, been a lil up and down and have avoided anything everything and people on general. I'm feeling better I guess, sad yet happy , and so exhausted.. these kids are killing my habits of sleeping lol I swear they are really trying to see how little sleep they can give me and I can survive.. been getting only 3-5 hours a night for 6 months. And I'm sickened by some family members saying how the miscarriage was for the best, maybe it was but could we be a little more sympathetic just saying anyways thanks for your support ya'll rock
Blank
Recent Activity
6443793_tn?1391648899
Blank
LiliaMH uploaded a new photo
Aug 28
Blank
mswalker82 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17
1998326_tn?1402274820
Blank