mixed emotions
It appears as tho I am miscarrying an 8 week fetus. I'm feeling bad because I'm thankful not to have another butt to diaper or mouth to feed. I mean don't get me wrong if it would have stuck I would've diapered it and fed it and loved it but I've put myself thru almost 3 years of pregnancy and have a toddler who relies on my help with 95% of her needs and a 6 month old who needs 100% of me and a 4 year old who is feeling left out because the little ones need so much and she can do 70% for herself. So I'm sad because I'm glad not sure that makes since but I'm over the top emotional right now. Blah thanks for the vent space
That makes perfect sense. I'm sure your hormones are all over the place as well. It's ok to feel everything you are feeling.
Its OK to.feel a mixture of emotions. I'm sorry for your loss tho. Its still a painful thing to go thru regardless .. here for you if you wanna talk.
Im sorry :( what a trying time for you. Sending strength and peace.
Its okay. Don't feel bad about how you feel. Its completely understandable how you are feeling. If I were to get pregnant now and miscarried I think I'd probably feel the same, sad but releaved.
How are you doing? Feeling alright today?
Blah, its been awhile so I'm sorry I didn't respond, been a lil up and down and have avoided anything everything and people on general. I'm feeling better I guess, sad yet happy , and so exhausted.. these kids are killing my habits of sleeping lol I swear they are really trying to see how little sleep they can give me and I can survive.. been getting only 3-5 hours a night for 6 months. And I'm sickened by some family members saying how the miscarriage was for the best, maybe it was but could we be a little more sympathetic just saying anyways thanks for your support ya'll rock
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
NimdaAilil Why is it so cold? It's alr... Comment
May 25
NimdaAilil commented on LiliaMC's status
May 25
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant with baby #4 and s... Comment
Apr 26