Maternity ward User Group
oh so bored....
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
45 members

oh so bored....

I'm bored! I miss the outside world. the smell,  the sounds... the food and did I say food yet? Hospital food is yuck! They wouldn't let my family bring me food because I'm on a funky diet thing due to me being hypoglycemic... so the day I break out of here IN-N-OUT and Starbucks it is lol...
What are they feeding u ?
I can't even imagine. My three day hospital stay had me climbing the walls. I would think being hypoglycemic that you could eat whatever as long as you are having frequent meals.
Very bland stuff. Every meat product is a mystery lol. They allow me jellow. But that's the only sweet I could have other than juices. the allow me a turkey sandwich and that is like the only thing that's good. And breakfast I get what they call pancakes. AMD a sugar free syrup. Everything is sugar free... and no sodium... or low sodium. Hypoglycemic I figured they would be giving me more since I'm low? Oh well. Few more weeks yay
Least they are giving you something... I was on IV fluids , IV magnesium, and IV steroids.. Only thing I got to chew was ice chips.. One cup every 2 hours :( but its for our babies so its all worth it in the end. God luck... You'll be fine  
emmajojo joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 25
Flickan has surgery scheduled for C... Comment
Sep 18
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Love my kids Comment
Sep 15