Maternity ward User Group
over eating
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

over eating

So I am only 7 weeks and I have already gained 6 pounds......what is wrong with me? I lost a bunch of weight before I got pregnant and I was a smoker, do you think its just me overeating cause I can't smoke and I was dieting and now I'm not? I am worried that at this rate I am going to be huge! What can I do to help with my cravings and ease my not smoking issue?
3 Comments
Blank
4484425_tn?1384231934
Maybe some of your weight gain is water retention. Its really common in early pregnancy to bloat. Try watching your sodium intake and drink plenty of water. To help curb those smoking cravings I chewed a lot of gum and kept carrots and celery around to much on.
Blank
4437866_tn?1388123224
I agree with the above post. I am a smoker and had a hard time quitting. But finally did. Chew on straws! I still do when I want one.  Mints help. Anything healthy. I wanted salty stuff when I wanted a smoke. Not good! Lol. You can do it. Don't worry about your weight gain right now. More than anything its due to water and bloating.
Blank
4591205_tn?1372093134
talk to ur dr about it if they arent concerned about ur weight u shouldnt be.i was concerned about gaining too much but my dr told me wednesday that my weight gain was right on track where it should be for 21 weeks
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
mswalker82 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17
1998326_tn?1402274820
Blank
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
Jul 21
Blank
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant again! Franco is j... Comment