over eating
So I am only 7 weeks and I have already gained 6 pounds......what is wrong with me? I lost a bunch of weight before I got pregnant and I was a smoker, do you think its just me overeating cause I can't smoke and I was dieting and now I'm not? I am worried that at this rate I am going to be huge! What can I do to help with my cravings and ease my not smoking issue?
Maybe some of your weight gain is water retention. Its really common in early pregnancy to bloat. Try watching your sodium intake and drink plenty of water. To help curb those smoking cravings I chewed a lot of gum and kept carrots and celery around to much on.
I agree with the above post. I am a smoker and had a hard time quitting. But finally did. Chew on straws! I still do when I want one.  Mints help. Anything healthy. I wanted salty stuff when I wanted a smoke. Not good! Lol. You can do it. Don't worry about your weight gain right now. More than anything its due to water and bloating.
talk to ur dr about it if they arent concerned about ur weight u shouldnt be.i was concerned about gaining too much but my dr told me wednesday that my weight gain was right on track where it should be for 21 weeks
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.