Maternity ward User Group
read a girl went into labor at 29 weeks
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
45 members

read a girl went into labor at 29 weeks

Im 25 weeks and I havent even had my baby shower that is my worst fear going into labor early without getting anything done I mean thats great that my baby will be here but why do women go into labor that early ? Eekk
My cousins wife went in to the hospital around 26 weeks due to a blood pressure issue. They almost lost her. They did a c section on the baby. He is doing good now about 19months later. They are both healthy and fine..baby was n picu for a few months and several surgeries.
There are a variety of reasons it happens. Its a scary thought. I believe that after 28 weeks baby has a 90% survival rate but there is still the chance of having a disability being born so early.
You shouldn't go in labor early, there is all types of risk. I had my shower had 38 weeks I went In labor two days after lol. We had to reschedule my shower and I'm glad I didnt go in labor. But I say your fine! Maybe have your shower around 32 weeks
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant with baby #4 and s... Comment
Apr 26
dcsteed 6 months old, what the heck... Comment
Feb 23
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 commented on renae176's status
Feb 21