read a girl went into labor at 29 weeks
Im 25 weeks and I havent even had my baby shower that is my worst fear going into labor early without getting anything done I mean thats great that my baby will be here but why do women go into labor that early ? Eekk
My cousins wife went in to the hospital around 26 weeks due to a blood pressure issue. They almost lost her. They did a c section on the baby. He is doing good now about 19months later. They are both healthy and fine..baby was n picu for a few months and several surgeries.
There are a variety of reasons it happens. Its a scary thought. I believe that after 28 weeks baby has a 90% survival rate but there is still the chance of having a disability being born so early.
You shouldn't go in labor early, there is all types of risk. I had my shower had 38 weeks I went In labor two days after lol. We had to reschedule my shower and I'm glad I didnt go in labor. But I say your fine! Maybe have your shower around 32 weeks
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.