MedHelp Members Community
Deleting Friend's Activity List
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Deleting Friend's Activity List

I would like to delete my Friend's Activity List.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
To remove a friend, click the “See All” link under the Friends application on your profile page. On the next page, find the friend you would like to remove and click the “x remove” link next to their profile
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
Ditto. I removed the friends but have no clue as to how to get rid of their activities.
Blank
1494708_tn?1299156106
how do you remove a friend that you don't want anymore? There is no "x remove" link.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Members Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank