Deleting a post
Hi I need help since the website will not allow me to delete a thread I started. After getting into a debate with someone on the addiction recovery forum I realized I started intertwining my opinions with what I felt AA stood for and by doing that I technically involved the program in public controversy which goes against the principles. It was unethicle and I would sincerely appreciate it if I could have the thread deleted. I apologize to those I argued witth and to AA as a whole for bringing their name into my debate and opinions.

Hello there,

Just read your post. So, you would like to have a thread you started
on the addiction recovery forum deleted. Do you know the name of the member who is the founder of the addiction recovery forum. They are also the moderator. Perhaps if you wrote to them and asked that a certain thread you started by deleted, they could oblige. Moderators have the ability to delete certain threads is my understanding. Good luck.