MedHelp Members Community
HELP!!

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

HELP!!

I need some assistance.  I'm having trouble figuring out this "new" layout/format of the site.  I'm wanting to join the Adult Type II Diabetes patient to patient forum, but whenever I click on the forum name, it simply takes me to a listing of the questions in the forum. There is no link or button to click on to join the forum, only a button to click to ask a question.  At this moment I do not have a question to ask the forum, but would like to join it.  I also checked some of the other forums to see if it was JUST that one, but I ran into the same problem/situation with all of them.

HOW do I join a forum on this new format?
Did you figure this out yet?  I just played around on a forum and can't get anything to work either.  I tried clicking on the 'join this community' box down by the ask a question but without a question it did nothing...
Must have been a medhelp issue, cause this time when I signed in, I had no trouble getting in.  I haven't tried getting into any qeustions or forums yet, though, so not sure if they're working again also or not.  Stay tuned....
Disregard my above comment - dummy me thought you were responding to a question I posted this morning about having trouble getting into the site and getting kicked out every time I tried reading a question in my forums.  DOH!!  I can be so brain dead sometimes!!

Anyway, I haven't figured out the other issue yet - I ended up having to post a comment/question in the headache forum just to be able to join that community.
And here I was all excited that you had found the answer lol!
Building on my success in figuring out how to get you 'out' of a forum, I have a way to get you into one.  It's kinda squirrelly and I'm sure there is (or should be) a better way.
Go to someone's profile that is currently in the forum you want to join.  They will have a list of communities they are a member of, and next to each one there is a 'join' button.
(The Pig and the Vegetable assisted in this discovery :-))
Many thanks to you, the pig and the vegetable!  I shoulda figured that one out - but you know how my fibro brain works sometimes!  Ha ha  Or actually I should say how it DOESN'T work!