MedHelp Members Community
Help..

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Help..

I can't reply to my private messages.. What do I do to fix this?
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble sending a private message to another user.  Can you go to that users profile and see if you can see the "Send Message" link on that members profile page?  When you click on that, are you able to send a message?

Thanks!