MedHelp Members Community
How do I participate in a Doctor / patient chat?

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Trying to learn this site and I'm most likely making a fool of myself!  Is it possible to ask a physician or an expert a medical question on this site? If so, how do I do it?

Here's a link to upcoming health chats:

http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/list_upcoming

To find the upcoming health chats you can:

- Go to the top navigation bar
- Click on Experts
- Click on Health Chats
- Register for an upcoming chat!

If you have ANY other questions, feel free to post them - we're glad to help!

WELCOME to MedHelp!

C~
Co-Community Leader Thyroid Disorders/Asthma

If you want to ask a doctor a specific question you can also go to the "Ask a Doctor" forums. To get there click on the FORUMS tab at the top of this page. Then select the medical forum that fits your question from the alphabetical list on the right side of the page, under the heading  "Ask a Doctor" Forums.

Hope this helps -
Mike
Yes, you can Ask a Doctor, too!  The main difference is that the Expert Forums are like the communities -- you post a ? and receive a reply -- the health chats are live, real-time question and answers that last an hour.  

C~