MedHelp Members Community
Med Help questionairre
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Med Help questionairre

When medhelp comes up a pop-up asks if you want to complete a questionairee about medhelp.

Then another message indicates you have to download a file in order to answer this questionairee.

My computer anti-virus software identifies this .exe file this as a "virus".

I have seen many questionaires, but none that require downloading of such a file.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
The survey is "legit". I suspect that your virus software is blocking most downloads like this. I use Microsoft Security Essentials and it had no issue with the download.

The survey is a way for us to gather member-feedback, as we continue to improve and provide new features.
Blank
144586_tn?1284669764
Interesting.

For the record software in a public library computer makes it impossible to download the survey.

Similarly a test in a sensior citizens center found the computer software will not permit downloading of the program.

A third test in an internet cafe demonstrated the survey cannot be downloaded.

A fourth test in a deli pay computer also blocked the survey.

This suggests that many people are not going to be able to answer the survey, who would desire to do so, and the outcome will be biased.

This should suggest that a new survey be devised without the .exe file.
Blank
996946_tn?1411467927
How do we get rid of this pop-up survey?  It's getting very annoying because it pops every time I get on MH.  Could you please get rid of it?  It's getting old seeing it every single time! MH  Please! Pretty Please! With sugar on top!  ;)
Blank
If you enable cookies for MedHelp, you shouldn't see the pop-up more than once.
Blank
996946_tn?1411467927
Thanks Steve, I will try to enable those yummy ccookies and see what happens.  Usually I try not to have cookies around and generally get rid of them (delete them) as soon as I get them.  I'll check that out.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Members Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank