Med Help questionairre
When medhelp comes up a pop-up asks if you want to complete a questionairee about medhelp.

Then another message indicates you have to download a file in order to answer this questionairee.

My computer anti-virus software identifies this .exe file this as a "virus".

I have seen many questionaires, but none that require downloading of such a file.
The survey is "legit". I suspect that your virus software is blocking most downloads like this. I use Microsoft Security Essentials and it had no issue with the download.

The survey is a way for us to gather member-feedback, as we continue to improve and provide new features.
Interesting.

For the record software in a public library computer makes it impossible to download the survey.

Similarly a test in a sensior citizens center found the computer software will not permit downloading of the program.

A third test in an internet cafe demonstrated the survey cannot be downloaded.

A fourth test in a deli pay computer also blocked the survey.

This suggests that many people are not going to be able to answer the survey, who would desire to do so, and the outcome will be biased.

This should suggest that a new survey be devised without the .exe file.
How do we get rid of this pop-up survey?  It's getting very annoying because it pops every time I get on MH.  Could you please get rid of it?  It's getting old seeing it every single time! MH  Please! Pretty Please! With sugar on top!  ;)
If you enable cookies for MedHelp, you shouldn't see the pop-up more than once.
Thanks Steve, I will try to enable those yummy ccookies and see what happens.  Usually I try not to have cookies around and generally get rid of them (delete them) as soon as I get them.  I'll check that out.