Mobile?
Does MedHelp have a mobile application I can use on the go that's compatible with my Blackberry Curve? And if so does it sync with it?
Also how long before MedHelp adds the feature for meto edit/delete foods I've added to the My Foods list in my Food Diary? It would be very helpful if I were able to clean this list up a bit. When you are new it's easy to make a slip up here and there while getting used to using it and I hate an unorganized list. Why are the foods there not listed alphabetically rather then just in the order you add the to your My Foods list? It would be much more user friendly. I appreciate any input. Thank you.
Lindy
Hi there -

You can use our mobile site - just go to medhelp.org from your internet page. That will take you to our mobile page, and then you can download the full version.  

We converted the most popular pages and actions into a mobile version of the site, including forums and community pages, quick adds for trackers, and access to their friends' feed. The idea was that for our mobile users doing something quick while on-the-go, we wanted to allow them access to these areas on the site using a page that loads more quickly than our full site. Some pages, such as accepting a friendship invitation, have not been converted to a mobile page. That is why you get the message. You can still access that page in the full site. It just takes a little longer to load.

The Trackers link in the mobile section give you access to Quick Adds (like those on your home page), not the full trackers. We've added the first set of Quick Adds, but not all of them have been added. Unfortunately, the trackers you have added are not yet available on mobile and that is why you don't see them. We'll be working to add those in the near future, so stay tuned.

You can now edit the foods list, but at this time, you can't order it.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Emily

cool, I will have to check out the site on my Blackberry Tour. :)
yea it works with my blackberry curve
I do most of my posting through medhelp mobile.
I'm trying to use the mood tracker through my mobile phone (and HTC detail) so that I can check in every few hours & track mood changes. However, when I try to go to the full site, I can't access any of the drop down menus (the time of the post, anything that has a rating like "self esteem: low, medium, high"). When I click "mobile site" the mood tracker doesn't come up at all. Is there a way for me to use the mood tracker through my phone?
*an HTC detail phone