MedHelp Members Community
Mood Tracker - Mixed Episode

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Mood Tracker - Mixed Episode

How do I relfect a mixed episode on the mood tracker? For my own purposes I make half the day depressed and half manic but that isn't really what is happening at all, and it could be confusing if I really were depressed then switched to mania on a certain day.
Hi there -

I don't want you to think we are ignoring you.  We are just trying to find out if it's possible, and if it isn't, can we make it possible.

Thanks for being patient.

Emily