MedHelp Members Community
MoodyMe Should Not Force Pregnant

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

MoodyMe Should Not Force Pregnant

Not so much a question as a statement.

I added MoodyMe once, and in syncing with MedHelp it added a bunch of pregnancy stuff along with it to my account on here. I wasn't pregnant, and had no interest in seeing stuff related to this. I uninstalled at the time, and tried again today and it did the exact same thing - still not pregnant!

Adding MoodyMe should not add unrelated MedHelp tools to one's account. Is there a way to stop it that I'm not seeing? Is it going to do this every time MoodyMe syncs with MedHelp? Not a very appealing app to have when I have to go through all the work of removing any sign of pregnancy from my account afterward.