MedHelp Members Community
My Tracker is Driving me NuTS!!

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

My Tracker is Driving me NuTS!!

I am supposed to have 2 trackers, one for the progress of my pregnancy, which is correct, and another as a countdown to my other baby's birthday.  Well, her birthday was Aug 24th and it is now Aug 30th and it is still saying "Happy Birthday" or whatever.  It has not gone back to the countdown, it is like it is saying her birthday is today.  I have tried going in to the settings but I can't seem to figure this out.  I feel like such a goober asking this, but can someone help me?  I'd really appreciate it.  Thank you!
Hi, sorry this was overlooked. There seems to be something buggy, but I'm not sure what. The settings in your tracker look ok. We'll send it over to the IT people for review.
Hi, it looks like your tracker for your baby now says "355 days to go" instead of "Happy Birthday". Let us know if it doesn't look right on your end.