MedHelp Members Community
My exercise tracker dates

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

My exercise tracker dates

During the past week, if I go into my exercise tracker and click on the column for the day of the week, it is off by one day (clicking on thursday shows & brings up wednesday etc.)  If I use the shortcut on my home page, it updates the correct day, but the view still highlights wrong on the tracker. Any ideas?
Never mind, it seems to be fixed now!
Thanks for letting us know. We didn't have other "glitch" reports but you never know with computers.