MedHelp Members Community
Social Diary
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Social Diary

Hello, what are your thoughts on a social diary? For me, a social diary would help keep track of the number of times I socialize, who I tend to socialize with, method of communication, comfort levels etc.

It's pretty useful. I am a 100 percent introvert, easily saturated with just a few hours of close connection, which then allows me to function days/weeks without the need for extravagant socializing. While I am content with the peace, I do recognize the potential harm it may cause: misunderstandings such as some friends thinking I am uninterested in them; hanging out with a family, partner, friend too much neglecting others; while shyness, aloof & antisocial labels are common. Labels don't affect me, but (potential)friends I care and want to keep.

What do you think?
0%
 (0) 
I already have one.
0%
 (0) 
Interesting, would benefit me.
0%
 (0) 
I'm contented with my circle, or the lack of it. Whichever applies
0%
 (0) 
Other
0 Members voted
Tags: diary, social, friends, connection, antisocial, introvert, Shy, keep track, connecting, Conversation, communication, extrovert, ambivert
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Members Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank