MedHelp Members Community
Stars By Your Name

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Stars By Your Name

I noticed I had two stars by my name for the Neurology forum, now I only have one.  I really don't understand this system very well.  Will someone explain this to me?
There's a formula that determines achievement of different levels of Badges and, in general, it may be influenced by the following factors: community response to your messages and the amount of contributions that a user makes to the forums.

For more information regarding Top Answerers and Badges please refer to:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/top_answerers/77