MedHelp Members Community
ok, crazy question...

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

ok, crazy question...

How do I get a certain forum off of my "shortcuts" menu...or stop being a member of a community?
If you go to the Community you wish to stop tracking, there's a Stop Watching link near the top right, across from the blurb telling you what the community is about. That should take it off your Watch List under My Shortcuts.

If you wish to watch a community, the link will read "Watch this forum".
I've tried that but it didn't take it off of my "shortcuts" list at the top of the screen, to the right of where the links for "inbox" and "logout" are.  
Sorry, I misunderstood. Haven't played with the Shortcuts much. This should be the solution for you:

Go to your Profile page, where the communities that you belong to are listed. You have to "leave" the community from there in order to remove it from My Shortcuts.

However, it may not "work" right away since it takes a while to refresh the back end stuff. So let us know if the shortcut you are removing doesn't go away in a day or so.

And the link to Improve MedHelp Suggestions is hardwired and shows up in everybody's shortcuts so that everyone has the opportunity to find the forum and share their enhancement requests.
Thanks!  That's what I was looking for.  It refeshed after just a minute as well!  
lol, figures. When I tried to test it, nothing happened. I have magic fingers that way. :-)
LOL