MedHelp Members Community
shortcut issue?

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

shortcut issue?

I have in the past use the *watch this forum" setting and it adds the forum/community to the shortcuts.
Now, I want to cut down on some of my shortcuts so I went to some of the communities - the ones that I go to often are marked "stop watching" like I would expect - the rest are pretty much " watch this community" - uh? I already am! So I clicked watch then stop - and the shortcut is still there.

So, how does one get rid of shortcuts or stop watching? Is this a bug?
Tags: shortcut
I had this issue.  The ones still showing up are probably the ones you're a member of.  Go to your profile and *leave* the communities that way.