A Florida Insurance Plan
I know that there were some people posting a couple of weeks ago, who live in Florida and were in need of an affordable insurance plan.  As I was driving to work this morning, I heard an advertisement on the radio about a plan that is apparently run by the State of Florida.  

It's called Cover Florida.  I know very little about it - just what I heard in the ad, but it sounded like it might be worth looking into.  It's for Florida residents and the ad said that NO ONE could be turned down even if you have pre-existing conditions;  there are several plans to be purchased - depending on your needs; whether you just want doctor visits and prescriptions covered or hospitalization, etc.

I don't have a phone # but remember the web site to be: CoverFloridaHealthCare.com.  If that isn't correct, a google search should bring it up.  

*I*, personally, did not know we had anything like that in Florida, so as soon as I heard it, I knew I had to pass the info along.  I hope it will come in handy for anyone who might need insurance and has been unable to obtain it.........
Thankyou so much for sharing that information! I for one will be checking it out! I will be leaving town for a couple of weeks, but will definately let ya know how it goes! Thanks again!

Linda
I was SO hoping that this info would be helpful to someone......Please let me know what you find out...... Have a great vacation...........

I hope there are others out there that might find some relief from this info.......