MedHelp Social Community
Any word yet where Swine Flu Shots will be given to our children?

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

I have heard that it will be offered in the schools (in our town) with a parent present for the vaccination, but no details are given out yet.  Our pediatric group will not be offering it at all.  Only the regular flu.

C~
I heard a week or two, Have you heard we have another flu on the horizon? Equine flue otherwise known as dog flu! Very contageous! Now the vet is calling to get me pets in the office for the vaccines!  OMG! Will it never end?
I heard that the swine flu vaccine wasn't really tested thoroughly and so I'm not even sure my pediatrician will recommend it.  I'm afraid to give it to my son.
Now I hear NOT in the schools and Docs office may give it .. but I swing back and forth bout the safety of it, too.
Here in OZ you will only  begetting at the Doctors and will not be givin to children under the age of 10.