Any word yet where Swine Flu Shots will be given to our children?
I have heard that it will be offered in the schools (in our town) with a parent present for the vaccination, but no details are given out yet.  Our pediatric group will not be offering it at all.  Only the regular flu.

C~
I heard a week or two, Have you heard we have another flu on the horizon? Equine flue otherwise known as dog flu! Very contageous! Now the vet is calling to get me pets in the office for the vaccines!  OMG! Will it never end?
I heard that the swine flu vaccine wasn't really tested thoroughly and so I'm not even sure my pediatrician will recommend it.  I'm afraid to give it to my son.
Now I hear NOT in the schools and Docs office may give it .. but I swing back and forth bout the safety of it, too.
Mid
Here in OZ you will only  begetting at the Doctors and will not be givin to children under the age of 10.