MedHelp Social Community
Anyone Need A Laugh? ;)
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anyone Need A Laugh? ;)

First of all I have no idea whether or not it's ok for me to post links to other non-drug related sites but as we all well know - laughter is some of the best medicine. Well, my friends, I find it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to read this site without laughing...quite often til I'm crying!

If you know anything about Engrish.com then you know that they post hilarious misprints that are lost in translation to the point of hilarity. This page details the top 100 funniest links, voted on by both viewers and users alike. If your'e having a rough day today, have a good laugh on me. ;)

http://www.engrish.com/most-popular/
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5420258_tn?1406910257
Is this ok to post, folks?

I know it's dropped off the front page but I would like for at least ONE person to enjoy this link and get a good laugh in for the day. Many of us are in such misery right now and a smile would feel SO good. I want to offer that smile to everyone reading this board today. :)
Blank
229538_tn?1300381367
I am going to it right now!  Just had a hernia operation so don't know how hard l want to laugh .  What!  I see you laughing now . )  Thank you for this . Jimmy
Blank
4341997_tn?1380655144
this is hilarious!!  thanks for posting!! :)  
Blank
5347058_tn?1381192026
I also thought it was funny. Thanks for the laughs girl!
Blank
5420258_tn?1406910257
You are VERY welcome, everyone!
Like I was just saying to ariley I spent about an hour clicking on all the links and reading all the comments, laughing my silly head off. It even cured a persistent headache I had!

Whenever I can bring a smile or laugh to those of us here who need them most, I will not hesitate to share more hilarious sites. :)
Blank
5347058_tn?1381192026
Keep em coming girl! I can always use a good laugh.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...