MedHelp Social Community
Anyone Need A Laugh? ;)

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Anyone Need A Laugh? ;)

First of all I have no idea whether or not it's ok for me to post links to other non-drug related sites but as we all well know - laughter is some of the best medicine. Well, my friends, I find it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to read this site without laughing...quite often til I'm crying!

If you know anything about Engrish.com then you know that they post hilarious misprints that are lost in translation to the point of hilarity. This page details the top 100 funniest links, voted on by both viewers and users alike. If your'e having a rough day today, have a good laugh on me. ;)

http://www.engrish.com/most-popular/
Is this ok to post, folks?

I know it's dropped off the front page but I would like for at least ONE person to enjoy this link and get a good laugh in for the day. Many of us are in such misery right now and a smile would feel SO good. I want to offer that smile to everyone reading this board today. :)
I am going to it right now!  Just had a hernia operation so don't know how hard l want to laugh .  What!  I see you laughing now . )  Thank you for this . Jimmy
this is hilarious!!  thanks for posting!! :)  
I also thought it was funny. Thanks for the laughs girl!
You are VERY welcome, everyone!
Like I was just saying to ariley I spent about an hour clicking on all the links and reading all the comments, laughing my silly head off. It even cured a persistent headache I had!

Whenever I can bring a smile or laugh to those of us here who need them most, I will not hesitate to share more hilarious sites. :)
Keep em coming girl! I can always use a good laugh.