MedHelp Social Community
Chivalry

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Chivalry

Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon guys and whassup. I have just been told that I am the reason chivalry is dead. What the **** is that supposed to mean? What is chivalry because apparently is pretty important in relationships and is apparently missing.

Specialmom, I would heart you to take this one, but anyone is welcome to give me an answer.