Christmas ideas for Teachers
I am trying to figure out cheap gift ideas for my kids teachers. They always like to give something but this year money is tight. I was thinking of crafting them a gift but not sure what....here is where I need help.

Anyone have any ideas of what the kids can make or I can buy for the teachers?

I always think a made gift is precious, what are the children good at , drawing, knitting, sewing, think of something each can do and enjoy..Of course at Christmas any treat is good and there are many chocolate gifts to be had, if it a lady teacher, some soap/creams or some of those great dried fruits in a small basket.Target and Walmart do have small items that could be decorated...oh and I love Barnes and Noble for small books . .
Thats a great idea Marg! Or you could make your own basket of goodies you and kids can pick stuff out and put it inside!
Thank you to both of you. I saw on this website yesterday an idea to decorate candle jars with little beads and other items...I was thinking maybe a basket with spa type items and then let the kids decorate a candle holder for them.
My grandkids give their teachers an ornament. Since we live in Florida, we pick the hand painted tropical santa clause ones. Cheap, useful. Or you can put some glitter on a solid one and put the childs name in glitter. Snow globes are cheap and unique as well.
If you have a michael's store or other make it your self store they have wooden photo frames,and other do it your self projects the children can paint .
Thank you everyone...my kids ended up decorating vases for their teachers with home made cards. I also put a ponsetta in each vase. The teachers loved them.
What a lovely idea Lonelymom , bet teacher loved it Merry Christmas to you .
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well.