MedHelp Social Community
Christmas is a coming

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Christmas is a coming

I was unpacking my Nativity figures earlier, that I put on my Lawn in the front of my house each year, wherever I am living, it draws many children to come by to ask about the Baby in the crib  and I enjoy telling them about Jesus...I was wondering if any of you great Med Helpers have some traditions that you could share with us all ?  
well we got some icicles put up round the front porch, dont have a lot of traditions since the kids flew the coop ..figuring out Christmas food now before the stores double their prices the week before Christmas..Cards are gone likewise packages to England .

LOVE CHRISTMAS!!    making new velvet stockings.....no decorations up yet.....