MedHelp Social Community
Cloud Art

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Cloud Art

Here is a post for those who have interesting cloud formation photos. If you have a photo of a cloud looking like something, well other than a cloud LOL, then this is a post for you. ;) You may post the link to your cloud photo on this post for others to view. I thought it would be interesting to see the many different cloud formations. :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me either by a PM or note on my Profile Page. Thanks!!! :)
Tags: clouds, Art, nature
Here is mine. I thought it really looks like a dinosaur such as a T-Rex. I have took it while I was on vacation last summer to Elizabethtown, KY. :)

http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/79833?personal_page_id=424328&photo_collection_id=1321
What a lovely picture, Kentucky has the prettiest cloud formations, I used to live in Louisville, I really love it there.

I wish I had a picture to share, but I don't, but I had to comment on how pretty yours was.
Thank You sooo much!!! :) I'm glad that you have really enjoyed that amazing cloud formation! :)

I agree that Kentucky is a beautiful state with many neat cloud formations. :)
I love the way clouds can look like something! When I was a little girl, I would lay out on a rug and watch the clouds...they would create stories for my fresh young imagination. Changing from a dragon into a fierce cat, then a snake then a wisp. The next one was an evil witch who transformed into a beautiful princess.........ahhhh...clouds..so relaxing and ever so beautiful!
I agree that it is very beautiful and relaxing to watch the clouds transform into many different formations. :) :) :)