MedHelp Social Community
DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH

6139453?1284474811
DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven a its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese med ical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:

Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, ga str itis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and men str ual diso rd ers, ear nose and throat diseases.

METHOD OF TREATMENT

1.. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water .....interesting

2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes

3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.

4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours

5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.

6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:

1. High Blood Pressure - 30 days

2. Ga str ic - 10 days

3. Diabetes - 30 days

4. Constipation - 10 days

5. Cancer - 180 days

6. TB - 90 days

7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwa rd s - daily.

This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.

It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life.

Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active.

This makes sense .. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals ...not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain...

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.

It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed . It will slow down the digestion.
Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer.. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks: Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting.
Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.

You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack...

Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.

60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.

Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive...
A long time ago when I was trying to lose weight after my first son was born I was told to drink hot water with lemon juice a half hour before eating in the morning. I think it was to help with weight loss but is also supposed to be good for digestion and cleansing the liver or something like that. Have you ever heard of that?
Thanks for the information
That sounds reasonable and that is in fact true.
We usually pour natural lemon juice into hot tea during a day.
I found a lot in internet such as this :
The Power of Lemon Water

Lemon water helps clean the toxins out of your body. Your skin can't look healthy if your body is holding onto toxins! When you get rid of toxic waste in your system, your skin will show it first! Your skin will be the first thing you notice cause it looks clear and not sallow and full of acne. However, that's not all the benefits that lemons provide for us! (Another healthy way to get rid of toxins that hold onto your fat and cause visceral fat, is by doing a health cleanse!)

Lemon can help relieve many digestion problems when mixed with hot water. These include nausea, heartburn, constipation and parasites. It is even known to help relieve hiccups when consumed as a juice. Lemon juice acts as a liver tonic and helps you digest your food by helping your liver produce more bile. It decreases the amount of phlegm produced by your body. It is also thought to help dissolve gallstones.

Because of its high Vitamin C content, it is used to prevent and treat many infections, hasten wound healing, and diminish allergies. Lemon juice also relieves symptoms of asthma, tonsillitis, and sore throats.
I don't get a choice. I have to take Thyroid replacement hormone every morning, so big huge guzzle of water is what I do first thing!

My naturopath told me never to drink cold water with meals. He said the Chinese believe the same as the Japanese as you mentioned. I LOVE icy cold water, but alas, have seen my tummy bloat up if I have it with food. (even salads!) So I drink it at other times.
Believe me it is the hobbit of most people drinking cold drinks with their meal. I usually try room tempreture water.
Drinking 4 glass of water 1 hr before breakfast sounds a little impractical to me but I'll try.
Anything that claims to cure multiple things, isn't true.. water isn't a cure all. It's not possible. If it were true a lot more people would have caught on, but it's not. Water is very good for you, but it doesn't cure medical conditions.
Right, I agree very much so
But it also  says reduce or control which can be true in some cases
it says "100% cure for the following diseases... "

Just a reminder for everyone -- it's always important to consult with your physician regarding your personal health condition.  

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
Thanks for reminding dear cheryl

I agree with sweetpea that " 100% cure for the following diseases" can't be true
I was more concerned with the benefits of drinking water and didn't notice that statement when   I copied it from a site and I apologize for that
I believe " DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH " article need to be corrected .
I don't know if I can stay away from the coffee pot that long!  But this does sound interesting.
I wouldn't stick with coffee pot all day long, may be 2 cup a day can do the job...lol
lol. I love the smell of coffee, but can't get used to the taste of it... I'm more of a soda drinker, but have been trying hard to cut back on the caffeine.
Its a  good thing to drink water in the morning,for the first few days you ll get a perfect bowel movement in the morning, seriously it reduce your piles problem, remove toxic from the body,.. you must control water intake, according to the instructions. it helps to reduce a nd control few diseases but not a complete cure unless you are having the sickness at the early stage.