MedHelp Social Community
Disaster

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Disaster

"I was more than a little frustrated with something my friend said to me and I was so lucky I made the decision to train it off and have time to think about it before I said anything I would regret, otherwise I could have easily lost her."

Have you ever had those moments where you unconciously avoid disater. You wake up and you were like "thank god that was only a dream" or you look back and you say "thank god I went with that decision otherwise that could have been a full blown disaster!"

I cannot believe how close I came to saying something I didn't mean and losing her. That close.
Tags: thanks, God, friends, Back, toes, Is, TIME, dreams, how?, Me!, frustrated, like
  • I asked God (2 replies):
    I asked God ... I asked God to take away my pain. God ...[more]