Does My Baby See Angels? (Angel Elijah)
My 11 month old daughter has been saying Elijah for the past two months. She must have said it atleast 5 times now inbetween the duration so I decided to do some research & my result was interesting! From a list of 60+ Angels and their purposes: Elijah means guardian of all new born children and those who die at an early age.. Very ironic  (www.angel-guide.com)   Can anyone else relate?!
I have heard this a few times even here on Med Help I believe we have another thread on this forum similar..I do think its possible I certainly feel in their innocence young children are more aware and do see things we cant see. Make some notes on where she looks and times she says the name ,its a record ,I also have heard its only babies and that as they get older the awareness disappears . Aren't they wonderful 'babies and Angels '..
Well, that is very cool!  I'm also impressed that your 11 month old is talking already!  (my boys didn't talk until after one years old).  

I had a story told to me once by someone that I have complete respect and admiration for.  He said that a couple of times he heard his infant child around the age of yours laughing and seemingly to talk to someone in her room.  He walked in and she would be talking and carrying on as if someone was there.  He too felt like an angel was with her.  This man is highly intelligent and not a wimsy kind of guy.  He believed it to his core that his daughter had an angel 'friend'.  

Enjoy your little one dear!