Does Your Blood Type Reveal Your Personality?

According to a Japanese institute that does research on blood types, there are certain personality traits that seem to match up with certain blood types. How do you rate?

TYPE O
You want to be a leader, and when you see something you want, you keep striving until you achieve your goal. You are a trend-setter, loyal, passionate, and self-confident. Your weaknesses include vanity and jealously and a tendency to be too competitive.
TYPE A
You like harmony, peace and organization. You work well with others, and are sensitive, patient and affectionate.. Among your weaknesses are stubbornness and an inability to relax..
TYPE B
You're a rugged individualist, who's straight forward and likes to do things your own way. Creative and flexible, you adapt easily to any situation. But your insistence on being independent can sometimes go too far and become a weakness.
TYPE AB
Cool and controlled, you're generally well liked and always put people at ease. You're a natural entertainer who's tactful and fair. But you're standoffish, blunt, and have difficulty makng decisions.
Yep, A positive, does the positive mean anything? Pretty much sums me up I must say,
Hahah....I'm A positive...Type A sounds like me...

But, some of the traits from type O sound alot like me as well (especially the self-confidence and vanity LOL)  
I found this, I hope it helps :
Well a- means its missing the Rhesus factor and a+ means u have the rhesus factor... to answer your next question the rhesus factor... from wikipedia
Individuals either have, or do not have, the Rhesus factor (or Rh D antigen) on the surface of their red blood cells. This is usually indicated by 'RhD positive' (does have the RhD antigen) or 'RhD negative' (does not have the antigen) suffix to the ABO blood type. Unlike the ABO antigens, the only ways antibodies are developed against the Rh factor are through placental sensitization or translation. That is, if a person who is RhD-negative has never been exposed to the RhD antigen, they do not possess the RhD antibody.[1] The 'RhD-' suffix is often shortened to 'D pos'/'D neg', 'RhD pos'/RhD neg', or +/-. The latter is generally not preferred in research or medical situations, because it can be altered or obscured accidentally.

There may be prenatal danger to the fetus when a pregnant woman is RhD-negative and the biological father is RhD-positive. But, as discussed below, the situation is considerably more complex than that.

Read more: Is AB blood type A- what is the difference between A+ and just plain A blood type? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/548697#ixzz0zZe4x5YM
Wow, I'm A positive. I thought that was more of an unusual blood type! How interesting. I think the rest of my family is O positive.
I like peace and harmony (probably WAY too sensitive, lol) but am stubborn and have a hard time relaxing. Yep, that's me! Guess the stubborn part comes from the Taurus part in me? Lol
Thanks April
I am B+ but it looks like everybody else have A+
At least as a class grades you all are above me, which make me be proud of you all ........lol
Boy, that sure hits me on the head. I am an "A", wow, it is me exactly.
But try to relax when you need too, I think revealing personality by blood type can be more accurate than birth date.
Dang! I must have all of them coz all of the personality traits fit me!
That funny im 0 and that sumed me up just well lol
Wow
You should be proud of yourself dear I0st_child
I am A- .... hmmm does the negative take away from the + ? ha ha
May be it does ........lol
Hi I am A positive and all my fathers line are A positive. So everything I have read explains my personalty.
That`s funny... so many "A" on here - harmony, peace, sensitivity, patience. I am "0" and better tip-toe out of here :) The description is right on, only the diet for "0" recommends a lot of meat and I`m a vegetarian :D.
HEY EVERYONE!!.... i have missed you guys!

I was going to say no way does my blood type reflect my personality but then i read it... and yep, hit the nail right on the head. im so blunt and very indecisive. AB+ lol
Hope everything is going fine with you dear turkee. say hello to mom and dad
Wow I too am A and yes that would be me. my kids are O.
This is also good for those who have wrong birthday an their IDs ( like me )
I am B and that's me 90%