MedHelp Social Community
Does anyone know how to delete old posts
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Does anyone know how to delete old posts

Hi,  I am having a problem with Medhelp because they are not addressing my problems with this site.

1.  I want to delete some of my old posts because they are very personal in nature and if I put my username in Google search, the posts come up!!!!   Does anyone know how to delete old posts???

2.  I do not want to receive notifications emails anymore for certain forums and I can't get rid of those either!!!

I have ask Medhelp for advice on the deletion of the posts and have received no response!

Any help???

Thanks!!!
Related Discussions
15 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
285927_tn?1380802356
You cannot. When you joined the website, you were informed that any material left here became the property of the site. I just went thru this and was informed, too bad, too sad. It is not my property anymore and deleting these posts frays the website as a whole. Another hard lesson people, if you dont want someone reading what you write for years to come, dont post it.
Blank
285927_tn?1380802356
Notification emails can be stopped tho.
Blank
389974_tn?1331018842
1. Use the medhelp contact form, they will usually delete your posts.

However, medhelp has no control over the google cache. Once google has your posts, they have them.

2. Swampy, too, hates notification emails. Go you your profile page. In the upper right you'll see an "account settings".

You'll then see your email address on the top of the page. Below the email address is a set of check boxes. Uncheck the notifications you don'tant. Then press the green button that says "Apply" (not the one on top that says "Save")
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Anyone any idea why when I click on see all, on the friends or the notes ,it floats drifts around , I have asked this a few times before thought I would give it another shot..
Blank
285927_tn?1380802356
Mine does the same thing from time to time margy. Also, A few weeks ago, I requested all my posts be deleted as I was leaving the site and I was told, sorry nope! So can we or can we not have our posts deleted. Now I am confused.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Ha Ha Ha may be we should all nag them for action and do it at a full moon .......
Blank
285927_tn?1380802356
LOL  Sounds like a plan!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity