MedHelp Social Community
Does my 5 mo. old baby see something i cant

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

7593436?1326707196
i in a way am aperson that has to see to believe, dont get me wrong i believe in god and spirts but my son is 5 mos. old and and he has a swing, bouncy chair, a playpen and they are all in differnt rooms so he spends time in all rooms of the house but in my room and in the livingroom. in my room he will look at the cieling and smile and baby talk then smile, always the same spot. ok now in the livingroom he'll glance at the same part of the wall and smile, baby tlk and smile the same as he does in my room, mind u he dont do it in any of the other rooms. hes been doing this for 1 1/2 months now.  does anyone have any idea why?
Tags: Baby, sees
I have heard of this before,and maybe they can see something we cant,its possible that the light is different in some spots does the sun shine in the window onto the wall ?
Oh, your baby is adorable!  Great picture and it makes me want another baby!!  

My boys found great joy in staring at things too.  Do you have a ceiling fan or anything up there?  My boys could stare at ceiling fans as if they were watching a fabulous show.  

I do think eyesight comes in bits to little ones and distance comes the slowest.  It is probably like a whole new world opening up to them.

I sure wish they could tell us what they are looking at and seeing!!

Enjoy your little one---  I found that as they stared at something I couldn't see why . . . I just wanted to stare at THEM!