MedHelp Social Community
Dream Achieved
About This Community:

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dream Achieved

How many people have gotten there dream? Or did your end goal change from lets say when you had a realitic idea of your dream
Related Discussions
  • Kiwi (6 replies):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs its about ...[more]
13 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I got to live my Dream, I came to America and I worked hard , I made some money , lost some money , am still working and I am trying to still live my American Dream ...
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
At 16 all I wanted to do was get married and have a family,I got married at 18 to a wonderful man, had 2 terrific children,have 1 grandson and number 2 is due Dec 12th,and I'm still married to the same man 30 years later,I believe I achieved my dream.

Denise
Blank
219241_tn?1357815389
I always, as a little girl, wanted to go to Canada. Something about the wilderness really sat right in my soul. Well only took 44 years! I got there....3 times! I love USA as well, but Canada...man, those monster mountains just talk to me....that was my dream. I am soooo glad I got the chance to go there these 3 different years.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I know what you mean only my mountains are where I live in the United States.,but they sure are awsome ...we have them everywhere dont we, truly a wonderful sight, I look out in the mornings and they rise above me ..we have a Cross  way up high, we take binoculors to look at, a lot of them have been taken down but this one is still there ....breathtaking views .
Blank
1301089_tn?1290670171
YES!  As a girl, I always wanted to be a flight attendant and I did that for quite a few years.  Well, until I got pregnant!  And then my real dream began.  I'd never wanted children or even liked them.  Then I got pregnant and everything changed for me.  I wanted to stay home with them.  And I did.  We gave up a lot of things like fancy vacations and new cars every year.  But I'm living my dream.  I just didn't know it until I got it.
Blank
662085_tn?1331349160
perhaps my dreams are to big.

I'm glad to see that four people in this community have achieved there dreams ><

I want to be an artist and produce comics and video games gain a small fan base and if im really lucky start a company -_- is that too much?
Blank
1032715_tn?1315987834
It's a lot,but everyone can achieve their dream if they focus and work hard towards the end goal.You can do this,think positive.

Denise
Blank
662085_tn?1331349160
-_- not my strong suit lol
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources