Eastwick TV show
Did anyone watch the premiere last night?  I loved it!  So much fun.  And Paul Gross (Canadian) is so darn sexy in this role.  It is worth watching just to see him recreate the Jack Nicholson role.  Made me weak in the knees...
NOOOO, I missed it! I so wanted to watch that show. What night was it on? Lots of good shows coming up.  Did anyone watch  "Flash Forward" (I think thats the name,lol), looks to be another good show.
It was on Wednesday.
Flash Forward was real good. I guess I just felt a little weird about Eastwick with all the witchcraft in it and all. It just made me feel uncomfortable. I didn't want to watch it. I do look forward to seeing Flash Forward as a series! It looks to be an interesting show. :)
I have to admit I want to watch Eastwick!  I dont take it seriously or anything but it looks like it would be good!  I missed that one too! Jeesh! I just cannot seem to keep my eyes open and then at 2 in the morning Im wide awake for hours and of course nothing is on then!
OK, I don't understand, whats the problem with Eastwick?  It's just a TV show with actors. I mean, one wouldn't actually think it was real, would they? Nobody really thought "The Munsters" was real, right?, or "the Simpons?
Am I missing something here?
People are entitled to their opinions.  I personally think of this as totally fictional and impossible to be real.  It was really quite funny while being thought provoking.  It encourages women to appreciate who they are and to stand up for themselves.  Quite empowering!