Favorite Holiday and Why
With Fall now upon us I figured this would be a good question. I love Halloween, I LOVE to decorate the outside of the house nice and scary. It does keep away a lot of trick or treaters as many young ones are too afraid to come to the door. They scream and cry and run past...  LOL  I think I have a little evil streak in me. ;)
I like Thanksgiving because you get lots of good food in a full meal, you get to be with family, and you're not obligated to buy everyone gifts.

My second favorite is Halloween because I love dressing up like an idiot and being able to get away with it, and get lots of candy too! I also have such fun dressing Trevor up and taking him trick-or-teating. That's definitely the best part!
Hallowe'en is definitly a fav.  The kids absolutely LOVE it.
I get to DRESS as myself...a MUMMY!!!
My fav. is Easter. I LOVE all the beautiful colors and all the new flowers and buds on the trees. Spring just makes me happy. I sound like such a dork don't I? LOL

I'd have to say Thanksgiving.

I love the FOOD, but not necessarily the company. It depends on whose side of the family is visiting.
love Summer , got to be July 4th also seeing in the New year I guess its a Holiday I feel "hey its a new start"
Before I had children, I loved New Years.  I loved getting together with friends/family and having a great party, bringing in the New Year.  Now, I have to admit I really like Christmas.  This past Christmas was the first one where my daughter was old enough to really get excited.  There is just nothing like seeing your kids wake up on Christmas morning and see all the presents under the tree!  
I know what u mean. I cannot wait for this Christmas morning. Quinn will be two and will finally get into it a little bit more.
We went shopping on Sat and a store already had Christmas trees lighted up (little too early I think) BUT Quinn raced to it saying, pretty...pretty...  LOL, it was too cute.
Christmas is my favorite holiday. As long as I don't let myself get too drawn in to the commercialism and stress of the holidays. I love decorating, love the tree with the pretty lights, love going to the candlelight service and singing Christmas songs, love lighting candles and making and eating good foods that we don't normally get the rest of the years. I love reflecting on the hope of the season and what it stands for, an innocent baby born into this world to save mankind and bring glory to God. I love watching the Nativity plays.
I love it when it snows and getting all snuggled up with cocoa or cider.
I love watching the kids tear into their presents while I sit back and drink my coffee in my fuzzy robe and slippers, lol.
The only part I don't like is having to take down all the decorations again.
Oh yeah, and our family loves to drive around and look for the best light display. That's about it!
My favorite is thanksgiving time to spend with family and some good cooking :)
Mid

Christmas because I get to bring out my collection of Santa's and Decorations

And I just love hearing the Christmas music while shopping awww nice

One day I would like experience what it  is like to have a Christmas with snow

( here in the shops they have already started to sell Christmas Decorations )
I would have to say Thanksgiving and the whole Christmas season.
Thanksgiving because i love to cook and i lve getting together with friends and family. Yes and i love to eat :)
I love Christmas because i love taking out all my decorations. I love decorating.
For about 6 years now i have been able to experience a white Christmas. I do love it but I think im ready for warmer weather, Cali hopefully here we come (going back home i hope).
Easter!!!  Christ has risen :)
Amen! That one comes second to me after Christmas, the birth of Christ! :)
Ausralians dont have halloween like you do,we dont have thanksgiving either,so that leaves Easter and Christmas and I like both,but with christmas comes the heat of summer,flies and mossies eeeooowww I like putting up the christmas tree but hate pullin it down,I would like to go to St Paul Cathederal in Melbourne but its always packed out Christmas eve.