MedHelp Social Community
Free Time

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Free Time

What do you enjoy to do in your free time?

5%
 (1) 
Watch TV
0%
 (0) 
Play or Watch Sports (Any Kind)
5%
 (1) 
Exercise
5%
 (1) 
Listen to Music
21%
 (4) 
Read or Write
26%
 (5) 
Get on the Computer
21%
 (4) 
Play Video Games (Any Kind)
15%
 (3) 
Other (Please Leave a Comment Below)
19 Members voted

If you have multiple hobbies that you enjoy, you may vote for each of them once. :)
I have voted for Play Video Games (Any Kind).

In my free time I enjoy to play Nintendo Video Games and listen to Music from the 80's and earlier. I also enjoy writing and working on the computer during my free time. :)
I love the outdoors so anything to outside is good.  Music has to be blaring in my ear also.......
I relax by helping people at MedHelp online .. that is very relaxing answering posts :)

I also write poetry and enjoy writing.
I too vote for Video Games!  :)
free time?? what's free time? lol. having 2 9 month old boys i'm lucky i have time to pee. i do get my 1 hour a day to work out thanks to hubby. but other than that i'm either cleaning or doing something with the boys. today they were mommy boys too. i couldn't put them down. in fact eli insisted on going pee with me all day today.
I voted for being on the PC im always on line! I have WAAAAAYY too much free time!! As bad as it may sounds I would switch you places Heather!! If you remember my other post then you know im TTC and its very hard and not happening!! And after 10yrs of being on my own and coming home to an empty quiet house and waking up to one Im ready for the pitter patter of lil feet and the mommy wake up LOL!!
I voted for reading, I love to read, I also love to listen to music, watch TV, or take a walk.

I was surprised, the computer was my last choice. LOL,
Well, up until today, I was enjoying reading during my free time. I gotta say, I let myself get carried away with the Twilight Saga. I recommend it to all the romantic friends out there. But, in general I either watch TV, go online, exercise, and/or play with my cats.
I do lots of things! So much so I don't think I could classify any time as free time! I usually go for a walk with my exuberant dog Tess, as a way to unwind...but find my mind wanders as to what I am going to be doing when I get back and how many hours are left in the day to do it all!
Ride my motorcycle
I live on the coast, so I like to go to the beach, collect shells, take my metal detector after tourists have been here. It is fun to ride the waves on a boogie board with my grandson too. Then go to the tiki bar across the street, sit down to a margarita and live music and watch all the old drunks dance, flirt and try to bed each other! Fun!!!!
I make handmade cards for all occassions!!