Friends of the Opposite Sex
I realized how special my husband is as I was telling someone my plans for today.  I was having lunch with Colin (used to work together and are foodie friends planning to take cooking classes together) and then having dinner with Grant from Utah (Have been business friends for 15 years) since he is visiting family here.  Not every man or woman is comfortable with their spouse having friends of the opposite sex.  I actually have more men friends than female, largely due to my comfort level with men after being raised by my Dad and having 5 brothers, and the fact that I work in a male dominated industry.

How does everyone else feel about this?  How do you rate your trust factor?
dont have one ....divorced......lol
Swampy has a theory about this -- its that most women get along better with men than other women.

It will be interesting to read the responses to this.
He might wonder you never know :)
think swampy is onto something
swampy is right in my opinion a lot of women are boring,all they talk about is housework and wanting you to tell them that they dont look fat when its obvious that they are!! Males on the other hand have a broader range of conversation.Mind you not all us females are that bad some of us do have resonable intelligence:-)
getting back to Trudy C i think its great that that your hubby isnt a narrow minded person,he must be secure within himself.Glad to hear that you have such a good marriage!!